R&D's CleanMaster 200 is a clean & soak parts washer perfect for small engine repair and machine shops, transmission and engine overhaul shops, as well as agricultural applications. For use with petroleum solvents with a flash point over 104°F. Not to be used with chlorinated solvents.
- Durable, baked on powder coated epoxy finish
- Removable inside cabinet shelf
- Spring loaded door closure with fusible link 165°F
- Screened sludge filter pad
- Built-in drain with plug
- Heavy-duty metal stand and shelf
- Stay-put flexible metal spigot
- Overall dimensions: 35¾" L x 23¾" W x 60" H
- Inside dimensions: 34½" L x 23½" W x 16¾" D
- Shipping dimensions: 40" L x 26" W x 23" H
- Weight: 133 lbs.
- Fluid capacity: 30 gallons
- Maximum fluid depth: 8½"
- Minimum fluid depth: 5¼"
- Load lift over: 35⅜"
- Soaking depth: 8½"
- Voltage: 115VAC / 60HZ / 1PH / 1 Amp
- Pump: Fractional
Accessories & Parts
- 54527 10 Micron filter kit
- 59173 50 Micron filter kit
- 02923 Heavy-duty light kit
- 54961 Bolt-to-Lid light kit
- K7945 Flo-thru hose and brush
- 50542-3 Parts basket
| Return to main Fountain Industries page |