The EcoMaster 230S is a drum mounted stainless steel aqueous parts washer, with a flow-through brush and spigot. Removing old solution is quick and easy - all you need to do is swap out the durable polyethylene drum. Safety features include a ground fault circuit interrupter and spring-loaded door closure with fusible link.
- Ground fault circuit interrupter for added shock resistant safety
- Heater thermostatically controlled pre- set to 110°F
- Thermostat capillary protected by stainless steel thermo well, chemical resistant
- Dual switches - heater and pump
- Stainless steel drain filter system
- Flow-through brush and spigot with adjustable fluid control
- Spring-loaded door closure with fusible link 165°F
- Overall dimensions: 35¾" L x 28¾" W x 61½" H
- Inside dimensions: 32" L x 24" W x 7¼" D
- Shipping dimensions: 36½" L x 30½" W x 15½" H
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Fluid capacity: 30 gallon (drum optional)
- Maximum fluid depth: 25"
- Minimum fluid depth: 13"
- Load lift over: 36½"
- Voltage: 115V / 60HZ / 1PH / 15 Amps
- Pump: Fractional
- Heater: 1000 W
Accessories & Parts
- 8927 Optional polythylene drum
- 54961 Light kit
| Return to main Fountain Industries page |